How do you do it?
There are many different ways to “ground” yourself but today I’ll be sharing my top five favorite ways to connect with the earth, you can practice all of these while simply just being outside.
1. Kick off your socks and shoes and feel the grass in between your toes. Think about it when’s the last time you walked around barefoot in your backyard?
2. Journal. Let the emotions you’re holding in out, whether they’re good or bad let them flow. Personally I LOVE to journal after sitting outside, the sun brings a certain light to everything.
3. Yoga. Moving your body in tune with your breath is a great way to stay grounded and focused on the present.
4. Listen to nature’s songs. The birds chirping, the bees buzzing the wind rustling through the grass, take time to really appreciate those sounds. We’re all just little parts that make up a bigger ecosystem.
5. Meditate. Start with 5 minutes and work your way up to longer meditations. There’s plenty of great free guided meditations on Youtube!
I wanna hear if and how you choose to practice grounding in the comments, Who knows you might inspire someone else!
Remember to follow me and my self love journey over on instagram @likejustjess