New Year, Better Me.
I’m sick of the “new year, new me” mantra to be honest…
We all should work on bettering ourselves, not creating someone new every year. A big change can be scary for so many, so why not start small and have it snowball into something bigger! This year I will be picking 5 small goals that I personally struggle with. I believe in really focusing on improving those areas of myself instead of trying to reinvent myself.
~ 5 Goals I’ll be working on in 2021 ~
- Staying consistent with what makes me happy in a healthy manner. This includes working out, reading, and social media.
- Finally, have a set skincare routine! I’m not trying to look like a leather bag, ya know!
- Develop a “personal style.” Losing 60 pounds last year means I have NO idea how to dress or style myself anymore. That’s something that needs to change!
- Listen to Audio Books! I don’t watch much TV but would like to replace some shows with audiobooks instead!
- Drink my veggies. I know that’s kinda out there but, I just got my first juicer and, I’m super excited. The convenience of drinking spinach seems magical compared to eating it!
The new year doesn’t make you a “new you,” but if it motivates you to make some changes in your life, go for it. Small changes can make big differences. Some days will be harder than others and it’s nothing to beat yourself up over we’re all human in the end.
What are your goals for the new year? Let me know in the comments!