This ain’t ya Mama’s Banana Bread.
Okay, I LOVE banana bread. I love it with coffee or tea, in the morning or as a late-night snack, with or without vegan butter, warm or room temp, I have no type when it comes to banana bread. I was recently quarantined and bored out of my mind, so I decided to dream up a new banana bread flavor combo. The best part of this recipe is it’s only 10 ingredients and one bowl! The Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread was born… (or baked.)
Let’s get into this recipe
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 cups of AP flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 mashed bananas (the riper the better)
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter (I use crunchy)
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- extra peanut butter to drizzle on top
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Combined flour, coconut sugar, and baking soda.
- Add mashed bananas, melted peanut butter, oil, vanilla, vinegar, and oat milk.
- Mix everything until just combined, be careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold in white chocolate chips.
- Add mix to a greased loaf pan
- I like to use melted vegan butter and brush it all up in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45- 50 minutes.
This is the perfect morning banana bread and goes with any cup of coffee. Trust me on the white chocolate chips, I know it seems a little out there but they add the perfect pops of sweetness! I will say that this is not a super sweet treat but it is still delicious and will make your house smell HEAVENLY!
Be sure to tag me in your recreations of this recipe on Instagram @likejustjess !
If you are looking for a sweeter recipe check out my vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe here