We made it through 2020 & that’s worth celebrating!
Let’s be honest, 2020 was an interesting year, to say the least. We were all tested in ways we probably weren’t used to. However, change equals growth if you look at it with the right mindset! Affirmations became such a huge part of my life in 2020, a habit I would love to keep in this new year. I try to do 10 minutes of positive affirmations each morning. Sometimes life gets in the way and I miss a day and that’s okay. I promise you the days I don’t forget always lead to a better mindset for the day.
Affirmations for the New Year!
1. This year I will live in the moment.
2. I will not ignore my own potential.
3. I’m aligning my priorities with my routine.
4. I am proud of the person I’m becoming.
5. The universe is creating opportunities for me to learn more.
6. I accept abundance in my life.
7. I will not get worked up over what I can’t change.
8. I will live my life with meaning.
9. I’m mastering my finances.
10. I let go of what no longer serves me.
Are Affirmations the end-all of self-love? Of course not, but why not talk to yourself nicely? One small change could help start another, and another, all of a sudden you’re on this amazing self-love journey. Every Monday I will be posting new affirmations to help start your week with some positive thoughts so be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram @likejustjess