So you wanna try a natural deodorant?
Well, you came to the right spot because I’ve tried about every brand out there and finally have found “the one.” Of course, everyone’s body is so different but I will share the only thing that worked for me in hopes it will help your journey!
Before you even DARE spend money on these natural deodorants, DO AN ARMPIT DETOX!
Okay, I know you’re probably thinking… is she serious? 100% serious, this changed my natural deodorant game by lightyears! The best part is it’s only 2 CHEAP ingredients, Apple Cider Vinegar and Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
5 EASY STEPS
- Start with clean, exfoliated armpits
- Mix one TBSP of each ingredient until a paste forms
- Apply under armpits (I like to use a brush)
- Let sit until dry this can be anywhere from 10 – 20 minutes
- I like to use the leftover paste for a face mask at the same time!
- Rinse off with warm water
That’s it! The armpit detox is complete. You can do this once a week during the transition time from a regular deodorant to natural however, I found once was enough. I try to detox my armpits once a month, but it isn’t a must-do.
A little disclaimer, I am obviously not a doctor so what works for me might not work for you!
- When trying new brands or scents always get travel sizes so you’re not wasting product or money.
- Apply white hazel under your armpits with a cotton ball after you shower and before you apply deodorant during the first week of transitioning.
- You don’t need a TON of deodorant just because it’s natural, less is more!