Happy Hump day guys!
If you’ve ever planned a Disney vacation you know how your logic goes right out the window! I have been exploring how to keep my spending habits contained at least a little this trip. We all know how there is always something yummy to eat, something shiny to buy, and sometimes a mini emergency you have to plan for each and everyday!
Since I’m going solo this trip, I have budgeted for 100 dollars a day while in the parks. Will I use it all, who knows, but I’d rather be safe than sorry! I’m going to share my top 5 money saving tips with you guys, because every little bit helps!
- If you have Amazon Prime, use it! I use it for the essentials, case of water, some of my favorite breakfast/late night snacks. (I mean who wants to pay 4/5 dollars for an uncrustable!)
- If you have a Target red card, use it! You get 5% cash back on gift card purchases so buy a couple Disney ones and use them throughout your trip instead of cash/credit cards!
- Plan to have a sit down lunch instead of dinner, the prices will be cheaper and it’s a good way to break up the day!
- I like to pack a Disney bag with items from the dollar store, a PONCHO (remember those little emergencies I mentioned) bandaids, hair ties and hand sanitizer and keep it with you at all times.
- My last tip is to never use the magic band credit card option! It is very easy to lose track of your spending if it isn’t in cash or on a gift card!
Remember you’re paying a lot for your vacation BUT the most important part of it to make memories with whoever you’re traveling with!
What do you do to save money on your trips? Let me know in the comments!